Holly Southwick Olson
Hi, Y’all I’m Holly Olson
Cadet / wpXINTERN
Senior at BYU-I
“Your life is like a Book and only you have the POWER to turn the pages.” by Holly Olson
I am an intern at wpXPRESS, and am really enjoying it so far. I Love being able to design things and am excited to let others know about wpXPRESS through the branding I will be doing! I am grateful to Pat Dumond, allowing me this opportunity to continue to grow and progress.
I am 41 year old. I have been married to my husband, Shawn, for 18 year. We have 5 children, ages 16-3.
My husband and I felt that I should return to college to get my degree, as I never finished. So after taking a 13 year break, I came back, and I am in my last semester at BYU-I to get my Bachelors in Web Design and Development, with an emphasis in design.
I want my children to know that they can succeed at anything if they put their minds to it, even after 13 years.
- I love to read and tell stories.
- I like to write down my thoughts as well as stories.
- I love to design and share that design with others.
- I really like to talk!
- I love to liste and then help where I can.
- I like to sew quilts and crochet.
- I love most animals. I just don’t own any so I love them from afar.
- I love to give compliments. Without compliments how can people know they are appreciated.
- I give encouragement and support, as everyone needs that in their lives.
- I try to look on the bright side of things, though this doesn’t always work.
- I hope to be an example of just being yourself. You need to be you!
I really enjoy working for wpXPRESS. I appreciate how I am able to use the skills that I have learned in school and apply them in real life
- Update web site when needed.
- Make personal pages about each contractor.
- Brand the company.
- Cleaned up in and around town and school.
- Taught me that hard work can be dauntying but does pay off.
- Worked behind jewlrey counter and area around it.
- Taught me that diamonds are not my best friend. That every one has their own personal taste.
- Worked in Womens and Juniors.
- Worked in Seasonal around the jewelry counter.
- Taught me about design.
SANMARCOS FLOWER COMPANY
- Delivered flowers in small towns all around the Hill Country in Texas.
- Taught me that all people look at recieving flowers differently.