Who Am I?
I’m a 22 year old Filipino boy who grew up shy and fascinated with technology, especially with computer applications and how they work. In my junior year, my father bought my sister and I a personal desktop. With that I was introduced to publishing, graphic design, and basic web development and design. I created my first website (local) using HTML and CSS with the help of YouTube and Google.
I also love attending workshops that focuses on Web Development, Machine Learning and Data Science. I love exploring what we can do with the current technology. I have also attended Google DevCon Summit here in the Philippines.
Things I like and traits
- I consider myself as an introvert.
- I often overthink things. That is why I am extra cautious at times and sometimes.
- I am shy on camera and in person.
- I love playing guitar and video games ( FPS and strategy games).
- I love having pets. I have 4 dogs, 8 cats and I have a fishpond in my backyard!
- I love riding motorcycles!
Pictures of my favorite things!